In this week, we are going to make the Interview with Ko Zarni Swe who is the Co-Founder of Yangoon Dairy Products.
1. We would like to begin the interview with some biographical information. Can you please let me know about yourself ?
I am Co – Founder of Yangoon Dairy Products. I received a Bachelor’s Degree from Yangon University of Economics in 2004 and MBA from Aldagate Collage in 2015.
2. When did you become Co-Founder of Yangoon Dairy Products and How did you start it ?
I am working in Oil & Gas industry in Myanmar for more than 10 years and started F&B business in 2015. One of my friends is working in his whole life in F&B business in Myanmar, Canada and European countries and we discussed to start the locally made premium quality Natural products and started Yangoon Dairy Products.
3. What are the main products of your company/business ?
For the time being we are producing 9 flavors of Premium Quality Natural Yogurt and our products are base on Canadian home made yogurt technology incubate with Probiotics live active culture. We also have planned to produce locally made Cheese and other dairy products.
4. Do you have factory or workshop by your own in Myanmar ?
Yes, we do have one factory in Zarga St, South Oakkalapa Township, Yangon.
5. What are the main challenges you face as a Myanmar manufacturers ?
We don’t have much issue to produce the natural yogurt but our challenges are in packaging. Quite difficult to get the good quality glass bottle in Myanmar because there is only one glass factory in Yangon and their technology is quite traditional.
6. Are you exporting to other countries ?
As we are natural products, lifetime of our products is quite short. Therefore, currently we are focusing only on local market.
7. Do you have oversea Exports, Imports, Oversea Buyers and Trade Partners ?
8. Do you want to say anything to our MadeInMyanmar.asia Web Portal ?
Which is really great platform for local products to introduce to the international market. Keep it up!!!